Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Waiting my MRI Results

I have enjoyed running since I started about 4 months ago. I accomplished my first 5k and my first 10 k. We have pics to prove that for all the non belivers out there!
I am sorry to say that I havent been able to run since I did my first 10k. :( Ive torn something in my left knee. Actually its a old injury from playing soccer in the yard with the kids . Unfortunatley the large kid tripped me to get the ball. I had my MRI on Monday and prior to that my Doc thinks I might have a cartilidge tear. We wont know till tomorrow . I have a appointment with the Ortho to give me my results. I am praying that I can continue to train to do the Half Marathon in March with Wes . We are suppose to run another 5k on thankgiving morning and I think the whole faimly is going to do this one. I will walk with my youngest if I have to. Till tomorrow peace!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

In case everyone is wondering, I am the big kid! LOL. I am amazed every day that Dee Dee tolerates me :-)

7:06 PM  
Blogger J~Mom said...

Sorry Wes tripped you. :>)

I am thinking about you..hope you get results that you can rehab!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Aleks said...

I am also praying that you'll recover quickly! Happy to see that you have started to blog! :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Backofpack said...

Dee Dee,
We've had a few people in our run club have their knees repaired. Two people who just ran marathons with me had surgery on their knee in the last year - Jenny in Oct 05 and Rick in Jan 06. You'll bounce back in no time!

7:51 PM  
Blogger boatgirl said...

If this is the same Dee Dee that was my manager back in the day, I will scream!!! I sent Wes a note about the HM team. This is too unreal...

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home