Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hoorah No Surgery

I enter the Doctors office, sign in, and oh yes, I have to give up that co pay before you see the Dr. So I sit and wait and wait. By the way, my appointment was for 2:oopm. I got in to see him at 3:00. Ok Dr, make it quick ,I have a kid to pick up in 30 min. Make a long story short I have no torn anything. He fitted me with a knee brace stablizer ,and told me you wear it during any physical activity ,and take my 800 mg of motrin 3 times a day Ice it. Come back in two weeks. And hopefully the tenderness an pain Im havin will go away. So thats it nothing exciting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aleks said...

That is VERY exciting! So glad to hear that you don't have to have surgery! A one hour wait at the doctor's is insane!

8:09 PM  
Blogger J~Mom said...

Great news!! So glad to hear it!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Good news is always exciting! Glad to hear it's nothing serious.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home